[Ekiga-list] Any suggestions where I can get a free SIP address?

Hi all.

Firstly, please excuse my newbie status - I only got ekiga up and
running yesterday.

I'm trying to make free voip calls to a friend and we both a ekiga.net
sip addresses, but from what I can tell, this server is often down (I
think it's down at the moment).

Are there any other recommended places where we can both get SIP
addresses so that we can talk to each other?

Many thanks to all the devs for their hard work. With kindest regards,

Jaime.