Re: [Ekiga-list] Any suggestions where I can get a free SIP address?

j t a écrit :
> Hi all.
>
> Firstly, please excuse my newbie status - I only got ekiga up and
> running yesterday.
>
> I'm trying to make free voip calls to a friend and we both a ekiga.net
> sip addresses, but from what I can tell, this server is often down (I
> think it's down at the moment).
>
> Are there any other recommended places where we can both get SIP
> addresses so that we can talk to each other?

For free? I don't know any. Hopefully, Ekiga.net should be up on monday.

In the meantime, you can call using the IP address:
sip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
(if you are behind a NAT, i'm not sure it will work as good as with the
server...)

Best regards,
Yannick