Re: [Ekiga-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.2.5 [STABLE] available

On Tue, Jul  7, 2009 at 17:29 (-0400), Christian Schäfer wrote:

> Jim Diamond wrote:
>> The missing dbus (and devices) are on Knoppix 6.0.1.
>> Compiling it on Slackware was trivial.

> Try installing libdbus-1-3, libdbus-1-dev, libdbus-glib-1-2,
> libdbus-glib-1-dev and see if that helps (the exact numbers may differ,
> though, 'apt-cache search libdbus' should give information on the exact
> names).

Chris,

thanks very much for those hints.  It turns out that by installing
those (actually, I think it said I didn't need libdbus-glib-1-2, it
was already there), I was able to get through the configure and compile.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't notice that I have a camera attached
to the system...

				Jim