Re: [Ekiga-list] SMS with Ekiga?

----- Originálna Správa -----
Od: Judith Meili
Komu: Ekiga mailing list
Poslaná: 11.01.2009 19:20
Predmet: Re: [Ekiga-list] SMS with Ekiga?

> Its not possible to use the freecall program with Linux. I have to use
> Ekiga to use freecall with Linux.

Nope, I know, but I am afraid this complaint should
be addressed to freecall... you know, there are
services better supported under Windows and simply
Freecall is one of them. Your choice is a) use
Freecall and Windows, b) use Frecall and Linux with
limited support for eg SMS sending, c) use Linux
with a more Linux-friendly service eg Diamond in
Ekiga (just an example - I don\'t use it personally
so cannot say how that works but presumably ok)

Palo