Re: [Ekiga-list] Registration Failed: Timeout

Le jeudi 08 janvier 2009 à 19:58 +0100, Feryllt a écrit :
> I have the same problem with ubuntu 8.10 and ekiga 3.0.1.

You do not have the same problem. You do have a problem that looks the
same. You are using NAT, not Daniel Castro.

> I have also opened the ports 5000-5100 and 3478-3479 UDP and TCP on my
> router/firewall USRobotics 9108.
> I have also sniffed the packets using wireshark and is clear that simply
> nothing come back from the server.

I think something comes back from the server, but your router drops it.

> I have also tried to deactivate the STUN support but obviously the
> server has answered "606 not acceptable".
>
> Maybe there is something wrong in the packets sent to the server (IP,
> port or anything else)?

Everything looks normal. I had a US Robotics too, and it was working
fine without opening any port or triggering any rule.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/