Re: [Ekiga-list] Handling of old-fashioned phone numbers

Damien Sandras wrote:
[cut]

If you do the back-end (as you have the most experience), we can do the
GUI (for Ekiga 3.4). Does that sound like a good idea for you?

Yes, I'll make a try, time permitting. And after a night's sleep, I've solved the UI issue :-). It's really just a question of accepting something like 0920-23456 in the ekiga URL window. When user clicks the "Call" button, the call is placed, and the complete URL is showed in the window. Errors handled as today. This means that the only new UI would be the ekiga-callto-config window, propably just yet another heading in Preferences. I'll add a screenshot of the configuration to the ekiga-callto homepage for reference.