[Ekiga-list] Hacking: ekiga-callto update (last for a while...)

There  is yet another version of ekiga-callto. From the changelog:

* Sat Feb 21 2009 Alec Leamas <leamas bredband net>  0.2.19-1
 - From my perspective: feature complete.
 - New homepage:
   http://mumin.dnsalias.net/ekiga-callto.html
 - New default configuration based on country as looked up
   from IP address.
 - New mini application for cut & paste numbers in documents, email etc.
 - Further improved number recognition
 - Got rid of the 'find-dist' installation kludge rpm.

The major things is the web page (screenshots, at last!) and the new dial clipboard. Would be nice with a link from ekiga.org...

I don't plan any more work with this for the moment.

Cheers,

--alec