Re: [Ekiga-list] Trouble using Ekiga Win32 with Bonjour

Hi

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Epelde Gorka <epetxepe gmail com> wrote:
  I was thinking in using bonjour, since I'm thinking to deploy Ekiga with my platform and i'm not going to have access to the router in all scenarios. So port forwarding or sipproxyd is not a good solution for me.

I m not sure I understood this : you think about Bonjour as a tool for Nat traversal ?

Bonjour is made to detact other SIp clients inside the Nat, it can't do anything about the outside world.