Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.02 for Windows: Logitech QuickCam Pro9000 and choosing Default-SIP ?

Le lundi 16 février 2009 à 10:30 +0100, Hans Bauer a écrit :
> Hello Damian,
>
> thank you a lot for your answer, my reply is at the bottom of the
> mail:
>
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Le lundi 16 février 2009 à 09:21 +0100, Hans Bauer a écrit :
> >
> > > Hello and thank you a lot for the great program and windows port.
> > >
> > > During installation of Ekiga 3.02 for Windows (the release version) my
> > > Logitech QuickCam Pro9000 webcam was no more recognized as it was with
> > > Ekiga 2.0.11 beta for windows. My System is WinXP Prof. SP 3. The
> > > webcam works fine with Skype and the drivers of the webcam are
> > > updated. Skype was not open during the installation of Ekiga 3.02.
> > > Looking into the configuration immediately after the installation of
> > > Ekiga, i could choose from
> > > - Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32) (PTLi..
> > > - Moving Logo (Moving Logo(Movin Logo)
> > > and the Logitech webcam was greyed out. Meanwhile the Logitech is
> > > deleted from the list and searching for a webcam device does not bring
> > > it back. Is there any possiblity to use my webcam with Ekiga 3.02 for
> > > Windows?
> > >

> > I can't answer to this question, but perhaps someone else will.
> >

> > > Working with Ekiga 2.0.11 beta for Windows it was possible to choose a
> > > default sip account, which was shown bolt in the list. I'm registering
> > > 3 sip-accounts the same time. With Ekiga 3.02 for Windows, i no more
> > > find a Default-Button for this purpose. Also i was not able to find
> > > any other possibility to set a default account. Any idea?
> > >

> > It has been removed, but there is now autocompletion, meaning that if
> > you enter sip:123456@, it will propose you a drop down with the list of
> > possible accounts to choose from.

Please do not reply off-list.

> That is very impractical and i really miss the ability to chose a
> default sip-provider. I parallel use 3 active sip-accounts, all
> allowing pc to telefone calls. 90% of my calls go to the landline and
> the telefone number is not qualified for autocompletion. So right now
> i did not find a way using Ekiga e.g. to specify my first
> sipgate-account to dial a landline number and to connect me with a
> telefone. Do you know any help?
>
> With X-Lite i registrate at sipgate (the problem is: only 1 account)
> and type in the telefone number. That's all and i am connected.

If you use Ekiga 3.20 and have only one account, it will do the same.
I also think that if you do not put anything, it will use the latest
account you used. That means that if you dial more often through
sipgate, it will autocomplete to sipgate for you.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/