[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.02 for Windows: Logitech QuickCam Pro9000 and choosing Default-SIP ?

Hello and thank you a lot for the great program and windows port.

During installation of Ekiga 3.02 for Windows (the release version) my Logitech QuickCam Pro9000 webcam was no more recognized as it was with Ekiga 2.0.11 beta for windows. My System is WinXP Prof. SP 3. The webcam works fine with Skype and the drivers of the webcam are updated. Skype was not open during the installation of Ekiga 3.02. Looking into the configuration immediately after the installation of Ekiga, i could choose from
- Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32) (PTLi..
- Moving Logo (Moving Logo(Movin Logo)
and the Logitech webcam was greyed out. Meanwhile the Logitech is deleted from the list and searching for a webcam device does not bring it back. Is there any possiblity to use my webcam with Ekiga 3.02 for Windows?

Working with Ekiga 2.0.11 beta for Windows it was possible to choose a default sip account, which was shown bolt in the list. I'm registering 3 sip-accounts the same time. With Ekiga 3.02 for Windows, i no more find a Default-Button for this purpose. Also i was not able to find any other possibility to set a default account. Any idea?

Thousand thanks for any efforts.

Yours, Hans Bauer

begin:vcard
fn:Hans Bauer
n:Bauer;Hans
org;quoted-printable:Ingenieursoziet=C3=A4t Bauen GbR.
adr:;;Schillerstr. 30;Donzdorf;BW;73072;Deutschland
email;internet:hb h-bauer de
title:Dipl.-Ing.
tel;work:07162 94134 20
tel;fax:07162 94134 23
tel;home:07162 23151
tel;cell:Rufumleitung von 'Work'
note;quoted-printable:Weitere E-Mail Adressen:=0D=0A=
	- pgp is-bauen de (PGP-verschl=C3=BCsselte, gesch=C3=A4ftliche E-Mails)=0D=0A=
	- pgp h-bauer de ( PGP-verschl=C3=BCsselte, private E-Mails)=0D=0A=
	- hb h-bauer de ( unverschl=C3=BCsselte, private E-Mails)=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	SIP-Phone (zeitweise):=0D=0A=
	- 07162 504302 (gesch=C3=A4ftlich)=0D=0A=
	- 07162 504305 (privat)
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.h-bauer.de
version:2.1