Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.02 for Windows: Logitech QuickCam Pro9000 and choosing Default-SIP ?

Hans Bauer wrote:
Working with Ekiga 2.0.11 beta for Windows it was possible to choose a
default sip account, which was shown bolt in the list. I'm registering 3
sip-accounts the same time. With Ekiga 3.02 for Windows, i no more find
a Default-Button for this purpose. Also i was not able to find any other
possibility to set a default account. Any idea?

I think it's the first account shown which is the default in ekiga 3.