Re: [Ekiga-list] Can not connect to echo server

Damien Sandras schrieb:
Le samedi 07 février 2009 à 14:18 +0100, Franz Fuder a écrit :
Perhaps you enabled all codecs with all options ?
Yes I have done, is this not correct ? Which one could I use ?

Just those you need...
Thanks for the tip, in the audio section all the codecs are fine. In the video section only the h261 the first one is working. If I activate one of the others it can not connect only with the h261 it can connect wiht the server.

I used the echo cancellation but when I use the USB Cam mic I get terrible echoes.