Re: [Ekiga-list] Can not connect to echo server

Le vendredi 06 février 2009 à 11:52 +0100, Franz Fuder a écrit :
> Today I compiled the Ekiga out of the svn tree all three components. The
> build was made on a suse 11.1 and ran without any problems.
>
> However when I tried to connect to the echo server it fails. I seems to
> me that the listner fails for some reasons ?
>
> Any thought what I have done wrong, the firewall rules are in place.

For some reason (that I ignore), it can not bind to the 5060 port. It
could happen if you do not have any network interface 'up', or if
something prevents it to bind to that port (some kernel security patch
for example).
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/