Re: [Ekiga-list] Kubuntu, KDE, non root was- Re: E3 errors on Kde 8.04

Hey John,
             You are awesome......Now i have ekiga running on KDE 8.04. Why couldn't I think of being regular user.
So, now as I am done, I will move towards documenting every step taken in bringing ekiga up on KDE 8.04.

Thanks,
Chaitanya