Re: [Ekiga-list] [nylug-talk] assistance with free-ing educational text btg

chaitanya mehandru a écrit :
Hi,I am more than willing to document it on wiki whatever i have been doing
to build E3 on KDE 8.04. I think i should do it without any request also[?].

Ubuntu 8.04 should ship the packages...

Currently, ekiga is done on KDE but there is one error:
      Whenever i try to launch ekiga, i see a message 'No Protocol
Specified' and this message keeps coming 3-4 times in a row whenever i try
to launch ekiga 3.0.2 and at last i see a segmentation fault error. I do't
know if somebody also saw the same

Uuhh... that doesn't remind anything. Is the message only "No Protocol Specified" ?

I checked in /root/.gconf/apps/ekiga and i didnt see any protocols
directory.

/root/ !? Are you running ekiga as *root* !?

Do you have a look under the hood of your car while driving to?

Snark on #ekiga