Re: [Ekiga-list] [nylug-talk] assistance with free-ing educational text btg

Hi, I already joined the list and said 'Hi'. My name is Chaitanya Mehandru. I am currently half way through building ekiga 3 on kde 8.04. Some issues with the Makefiles to be resolved. Can we talk about this in advance..? I have build the opal and ptlib successfully.

Thanks,
Chaitanya Mehandru