Re: [Ekiga-list] Conference call: how to

Le mardi 03 février 2009 à 13:02 +1300, Dirk Dorme a écrit :
> We, up to 30, would like to do conference calls. I thought it would be

You can use the ekiga.net service (audio only):
https://www.ekiga.net/index.php?page=services

>  possible through ekiga. However, have no idea on where to start.
> Could someone point out on how to organize that? Can we use skype to
> call in, do we need the ekiga soft (so not for mac)...?

There is no compatibility with Skype. Skype is one of the most hidden
protocol available today. Ekiga use only world wide standard protocols
for VoIP (mainly SIP).

You can use Ekiga for call in/call out:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Calling

Best regards,