[Ekiga-list] How do I propagate address book to my 5 computers on my LAN?

Do I have to install Evolution to allow multiple instances of Ekiga
throughout various computers on my lan to share a common address book? I
have 5k of names and addresses. I'd sure prefer the cloud computing way of
storing the address book, or storing the addressbook file (which I can't
find) at a website. Please forgive my ignorance as I'm one day into Ekiga
and I'm coming from skype. I use Linux Mint Helena.