Re: [Ekiga-list] 3.2.6 doesn't reregister before registrar times out.

Maybe try to reduce interval on asterisk for pinging clients behind
nat/firewall. Also check on ddwrt if you can increase interval for
firewall that keep firewall open for UDP.

assume this interval is 1 minute or so, then of one of keepalive pings
(OPTIONS) are lost in network. Then firewall/nat will be closed. So if
you ask asterisk to ping you once a 30 sec can solve a problem or once
again, adjust this settings on dd-wrt, it is flexible, sure you can do.
What actually "timeout" means in ekiga account settings? Have you tried
to say there 600 insteadnof 3600?