[Ekiga-list] Re (2): Maybe was asked lot of time... what is the best platform for ekiga?

Folk,

Date:	Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:09:59 +0100, Antonio P. wrote,
> The problem that I am facing is that, when I try to
> convince a potential corresondent to use SIP, I get
> the answer: Why should I bother with these programs
> that do not work when I have Skype that works flawlessly?

A realistic appraisal, and it can be generalized:
Why should I bother with another software which does
not work when I have Win*, or something running in it,
that works flawlessly?

> I think that the immediate goal should be to have a
> rock solid version of Ekiga that is stable on all
> the platforms and can assure interoperability between
> these platforms.

Absolutely sensible!

Best regards,    ... Peter E.

--