Re: [Ekiga-list] Re (2): Reaching a north american telephone number via Diamond

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 1:37 PM, <peasthope shaw ca> wrote:

> I guess you are outside N.A. and 001 is the
> required country code.  I should have explained

I'm in California, so if I want to call BC I just dial the number
direct (1-604-xxxx-xxxx) and that works for all of Canada. You should
be able to dial US area codes directly (1-408-xxx-xxxx) then. Since
I'm not in Canada, I can't vouch for that, but it seems that it would
be the reasonable thing.
\

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.