[Ekiga-list] Re (2): Reaching a north american telephone number via Diamond

darkfena313 wrote,
> try this : @eugw.ast.diamondcard.us

OK but Diamond support insists that the example
on their Web page is correct.
sip:18002001000 sip diamondcard us

Stu wrote,
> I use diamondcard in the US and other places.  the escape sequence is
> 001xxxxxxxxxx.  I had an diamondcard for a couple of years.

I guess you are outside N.A. and 001 is the
required country code.  I should have explained
that I am in British Columbia and aiming for
numbers within the province.

I'll review this on Monday when at work
again.  Thanks to everyone for the help.

                     ... Peter E.

--
Google "pathology workshop"