Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga website: Where is the Windows version?

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009, yannick wrote:

Dominik a écrit :
Hi,

yes, you're right.
There is no link to the windows version at the download site:
http://ekiga.org/index.php?rub=5

Somebody should fix it.

Hi,

We discussed this recently. It is indeed an old issue. We agreed to move
to drupal. For now the most needed work is to create a theme for drupaa
maching the current one on ekiga.org. Once we got this theme we could
move quite quickly to drupal.

Our issue is the lack of man power; if none contribute a theme, I'll
probably do it, but I'm quite busy with user support, bug triaging,
packaging, testing, etc.

Feel free to contribute a drupal theme.
Documentation:
ttp://drupal.org/theme-guide (for drupal version 6)

In the meantime, follow the link at the wiki's main page to
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Windows_Users

You'll find the 3.2.5 releases and the pre-release of 3.2.6 there.

For testing purpose; look at this directory:
http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/

Currently the most recent binary is:
http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/ekiga-setup-3.2.pre6-release.exe

Debug version:
http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/ekiga-setup-3.2.pre6-debug.exe

We do not list this binary on the wiki (maybe a mistake...) as it is for
testing only, not for a release yet (but close to it at the moment)

Best regards,
Yannick

What is drupal?

Is it software that will replace ekiga?

Does it mean that ekiga is to come to an end?

Please clarify.

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby