Re: [Ekiga-list] My first compilation of ekiga: some crucial questions.

On Sat, 2009-08-22 at 16:16 -0700, Luis Maceira wrote:
> 1) How can I have H.264 video codec support? Is it in the ekiga sources
>    or based on an external library,like x264(present in many Linux dists).
>    I did not see any option to ./configure to support H.264.
>
> 2) Opal-3.6.4 supports SRTP/ZRTP,is it enough to compile ekiga-3.2.5 with
>    Opal-3.6.4(ZRTP enabled) to get support to ZRTP in Ekiga?

This is right you need to compile OPAL and PTLIB and put their prefix
wherever you want, now remember where the .pc is and add that directory
to your $PKG_CONFIG_PATH when you're compiling ekiga. .configure will
pick OPAL's prefix with pkg-config...

please someone with more knowledge in this list let me know if this is
right or not.... otherwise I'll just build in my home directory to check
this.

Cheers,

R.