Re: [Ekiga-list] Could not register (Requested terminated) w/ ekiga-3.2

I can only sustain Mounir's observations. I have build an Ekiga 3.2.0
using Mounir's Gentoo ebuild and the behavior is exactly as described
by Mounir. It registers immediately and without problems at my own
Asterisk.

The attempt to register with ekiga.net fails. The Ekiga status line
simply says *Could not register bentb ekiga net'

A trace with  wireshark is more revealing: Ekiga sends a REGISTER
frame *with the private address*. Ekiga.net replies with a '606 Not
Acceptable' which is quite OK in this situation.

But why is the private address used? STUN *is* enabled in the
configuration but apparently doesn't do its job.

Any comments, anybody?

Bent

PS I have all kinds of problems with both audio and video, but I will
come back to them later. All of this (including the registration)
works well in ekiga 3.0.2 All in all it appears that 3.2.0 was
released a bit prematurely.