Re: [Ekiga-list] Windows version update?

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 3:55 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
> So please, I humbly ask for the following,
>
> 1) fix that console window thing
> 2) create the windows snapshots more regularly

There is a newer version available here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Windows_Users
1) is fixed in this version
2) This version is 3.0.2 (stable), it is not synced yet with our latest
version on GNU/Linux (3.2.0), still some people are working on fixing
remaining issues for 3.2 on Windows... Of course any help for that task
is welcome.

After Using the Pateam beta 3.02 version I finally came back to previous one as directX is not possible and fps stay really low.

I guess issues about compiling a full version of 3.2 will be fixed and will soon have an official version to get installed everywhere

--
Michel memeteau