[Ekiga-list] Windows version update?

Hello ekiga list,

I've been using ekiga for a while now on Windows. The only trouble with
it is that it opens a console window where it spills some messages and
when you close this window, it punishes you. This also means that the
"minimize to systray" thingy is unusable. I was hoping that this was
going to get fixed soon, but the windows download version is _still_
named "beta" and about 6 months old.

So please, I humbly ask for the following,

1) fix that console window thing
2) create the windows snapshots more regularly

Thanks,
Michal Svoboda