Re: [Ekiga-list] Dont need ekiga, got vln

Mike,

"I have my own video streaming solution with vlc,
http://rdfintrospector2.blogspot.com/2009/04/firewire-vlc-streaming.html";

Thanks and no offense to Ekiga and I don't mean
to abuse this forum.

My understanding is that you exploit the approximate
equivalence between VoIP and "remote presence".
I've never used a vlc server.

Any chance of someone writing a small tutorial
about this?  Could be useful with diverse systems.
A friend complains that Gizmo does not work in
his MacOS.  ... What vlc client is available for
MacOS?

Regards,        ... Peter E.

--
http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/