Re: [Ekiga-list] Ubuntu packages for Ekiga 3.0 (Gutsy, Hardy and Intrepid)

Le lundi 29 septembre 2008 à 18:26 +0200, Martin Kurtz a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> thx for the packages. But on my maschine I got unmet dependencies.
> I used "deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/sevmek/ubuntu intrepid main", but
> on synaptics it says:

As the ubuntu team seems to not have a lot of ressources, I'm currently
working on intrepid, thus it might break. My goal it to have a simple
aptitude safe-upgrade which will install 3.0 if you added the
repository. When i found out something nice, i'll backport for hardy and
gutsy... I hope to get something this evening.

Thank you for trying.