[Ekiga-list] Ekiga3 strange behaviour

Hello,

I'm actually testing some features of this new release.
I've encountered some problems:

1)When I close the Ekiga Application the SIP account remain active under
the Asterisk server

2)When I Open Preferences tabs appears a warning win dow that Displays:

The folder contents could not be displayed
Could not get info for 'file:///usr/share/sounds/ekiga': File not found

3)I can only open Ekiga3 from shell(/usr/local/bin/ ./ekiga , thanks
Damian for the advice of LD_LIBRARY_PATH), while starting it from Ubuntu
Gui, under Applications/Internet/Softphone Ekiga it tries to run but after
10 seconds disappear all.

Hope this can help developers

Best Regards

Emanuele