Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga3 strange behaviour

Hi,

Le mercredi 03 septembre 2008 à 18:46 +0200, emanuele bottegoni a
écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm actually testing some features of this new release.
> I've encountered some problems:
>
> 1)When I close the Ekiga Application the SIP account remain active under
> the Asterisk server

Yes, I will fix that tonight. The problem is that it takes longer to
exit when there are many accounts, so I chose to let the accounts expire
by themselves.

> 2)When I Open Preferences tabs appears a warning win dow that Displays:
>
> The folder contents could not be displayed
> Could not get info for 'file:///usr/share/sounds/ekiga': File not found

Sounds like a local problem.

> 3)I can only open Ekiga3 from shell(/usr/local/bin/ ./ekiga , thanks
> Damian for the advice of LD_LIBRARY_PATH), while starting it from Ubuntu
> Gui, under Applications/Internet/Softphone Ekiga it tries to run but after
> 10 seconds disappear all.

That is because LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set. You should modify ld.so.conf
in /etc and run ldconfig, it will fix the problem.

> Hope this can help developers

Do you like it or do you prefer 2.0 ?
--
 _     Damien Sandras