Re: [Ekiga-list] What libraries and where headers to make ptib

Can Le wrote:
hi friends,

I need help to install Ekiga.

I installed Ekiga 3.0.0 with 12 missing dependencies. I downloaded
Opal and pwlib plus ptlib then installed it with YasST2 from SuSE
10.0, but I have no luck!

I also download and install Ekiga 2.3....YaST2 install without
problem but I had errror lib... not found when I opened Ekiga 2.3
from terminal.

Please show me where or what links  should I download to avoid error
or dependency problems.

Do we have a list with all files required to have Ekiga to work, and
what is the sourceforge page or link to download everything we need
for Ekiga to work?

Hi,

Get ekiga, ptlib and opal from http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Linux_Users

Install ptlib, afterwards opal, afterwards ekiga.

Dependencies:
ptlib Build-Depends: libdc1394-13-dev, bison, flex, libssl-dev, libldap2-dev, libsdl1.2-dev, libexpat1-dev, g++ (>= 2.95), autotools-dev, libasound2-dev, libavc1394-dev, libraw1394-dev, libdv4-dev, libsasl2-dev, libkrb5-dev, doxygen

opal Build-Depends: libpt2.4.1-dev, dpatch, doxygen, autotools-dev, pkg-config, libtheora-dev, libgsm1-dev

ekiga Build-Depends:                            libsasl2-dev,
               gettext,
               libgnome2-dev,
               libldap2-dev,
               libpt2.4.1-dev,