Re: [Ekiga-list] What libraries and where headers to make ptib

hi friends,

I need help to install Ekiga.

I installed Ekiga 3.0.0 with 12 missing dependencies. I downloaded Opal and pwlib plus ptlib then installed it with YasST2 from SuSE 10.0, but I have no luck!

I also download and install Ekiga 2.3....YaST2 install without problem but I had errror lib... not found when I opened Ekiga 2.3 from terminal.

Please show me where or what links  should I download to avoid error or dependency problems.

Do we have a list with all files required to have Ekiga to work, and what is the sourceforge page or link to download everything we need for Ekiga to work?

Thank you

Cle1214