[Ekiga-list] Fwd: Win32 version testing. Some problems found.

Sorry if this mail gets to two twice, but due to the logs I attached, my emails are being kept for moderation.

So, I've copied the attached file to http://pastebin.com/m25306e31

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Epelde Gorka <epetxepe gmail com>
Date: 2008/10/15
Subject: Win32 version testing. Some problems found.
To: ekiga-list gnome org

Hi all,

   I'm testing beta 7025 version. I'm testing it in a Vista SP1. I found the following behavior:
  • If you click on the bottom of the app, where usually a message like "Registered to SIP register". The application exits with an error.

Ubuntu 8.04  vs Vista SP1
  • I can see the user logged in Ubuntu in my Vista contacts, but not the user logged in Vista in Ubuntu. Maybe related to error in Vista Ekiga log? (SIP/2.0 489 Unsupported event package)
  • Test message are only received on Win32 side. I'm not able to send any text to the Ubuntu 8.04 machine. Related to previous message?
I've attached my log to this email. Thanks in advance.

Bests,

Gorka