[Ekiga-list] Netgear wireless to Ekiga 2.1.0 registration failed

I'm experiencing the following: when I use wired ethernet (directly to our wireless provider - Tecnoadsl) ekiga registers instantly, but when I use wired or wireless  connection via Netgear wnr854t  it always says registration  failed. I have to connect the wireless provider (Netgear) receiver into the back of the Netgear wireless router then connect directly to my computer.

 I run the wizard for both types of network connection and it always registration failed when I add the Netgear into my system .

 The wireless connection works perfectly for any other application I use.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks