Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection issue = no audio/video calls

RST ha scritto:

Marco couldn't use STUN with his FASTWEB connection, but in such case he should have a client+service, that uses also the private/NAT addresses from which the IP packets are originated instead of that one supplied in the SIP protocol.
[...]
Therefore I suggest that Marco should go on using his Ekiga.net account with STUN support, but with a different server = stun servers outside from FASTWEB network will 'see' his connections incoming from the NAT-R Public IP Address & will recognize it as the external IP :

I got it to work! A huge thanks to RST for solving and explaining this issue. And thank you Damien for your suggestions and patience. Now I'm pretty happy using Ekiga.

Regards,
Marco