Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection issue = no audio/video calls

Le mercredi 15 octobre 2008 à 05:57 +0200, RST a écrit :
> [...]

That's the problem. STUN supposes the server is outside the NAT. If both
the server and the user are behind the same NAT, it won't work.

Marco, change the stun server setting. Our stun server is hosted by your
provider.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/