Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga

Le mardi 07 octobre 2008 à 20:22 +0200, Judith Meili a écrit :
> Hello
>
> Where can I poste my phone number in Ekiga so that  when I make a phone
> call from PC to phone the receiver of my call is able to see my phone
> number?

It is not possible to have your own phone number displayed. It is
dependant on your ITSP. Your ITSP might or might not provide other phone
numbers, but they will not allow you to display your own normal phone
number when calling through them.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/