Re: [Ekiga-list] About Ekiga deb packages

Mike Massonnet wrote:
Le Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:05:50 +0200,
Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> a écrit :
Build-deps, Deps, change version, remove a patch for SVN, use the new .tar.gz instead of svn, modify get-orig-source target accordingly,
add a man page for simpleopal, change version number to allow
automatic upgrade when debian official packages are available, and
the various checks that all is fine...

They will be available this evening on snapshots Web page/repository.

Sorry, I won't help out on these topics.

Keep up the good work!
Mike