Re: [Ekiga-list] Ubuntu packages for Ekiga 3.0 (Gutsy, Hardy and Intrepid)

Le mercredi 01 octobre 2008 à 14:16 +0200, Martin Kurtz a écrit :
> well, thx for the diagnostics ;-)
> but what can I do?
>
> I mean I experienced the same problem on Ekiga 2, since I didn´t tell it
> to use eth0

I don't think there is anything you can do except asking the sysadmins
to reconsider their NAT policy...

The 192.168* interface works, but it triggers timeouts. Bad network
conditions ?

The ppp0 interface does not work. You never get any reply to it.
--
 _     Damien Sandras