Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga-snapshot packages for Ubuntu Hardy

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 12:08 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
Le mardi 27 mai 2008 à 11:58 +0200, michel memeteau a écrit :
> Then we could add several other Ubuntu versions like Gusty & dapper ?
I doubt it will build using dapper...
Gutsy will probably work, but is it useful? Hardy is LTS and more
recent. Intrepid might be a better target...

I 'm not Sure everybody upgraded to hardy , gutsy is still rock solid with backposted modules , but I saw that Hardy has still some problems, thus a lot of people might keep on Gutsy for few weeks at least.

--
Michel memeteau