Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga-snapshot packages for Ubuntu Hardy

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 11:49 AM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
Le mardi 27 mai 2008 à 11:44 +0200, michel memeteau a écrit :
> Well done yannick ! I opened a PPA account as well with the same idea,
> glad you did it !
Thank you. I must say the main work was done by Eugen Dedu. I just
adapted a few things for Ubuntu. Thank you Eugen!

yes Kudos to eugen for struggling :-)

> I m' wondering , are the packages built By the launchpad service ?
Yes they are. I just send the source package to the service.

Then we could add several other Ubuntu versions like Gusty & dapper ?

--
Michel memeteau