Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga-snapshot packages for Ubuntu Hardy

Le mardi 27 mai 2008 à 11:44 +0200, michel memeteau a écrit :
> Well done yannick ! I opened a PPA account as well with the same idea,
> glad you did it !

Thank you. I must say the main work was done by Eugen Dedu. I just
adapted a few things for Ubuntu. Thank you Eugen!

> I m' wondering , are the packages built By the launchpad service ?

Yes they are. I just send the source package to the service.

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net