Re: [Ekiga-list] Fwd: Re: ekiga fails to use sound card, other?apps do, config help?
- From: Steve Ames <steve energistic com>
- To: Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde aldan algebra com>
- Cc: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>, Matthias Apitz <matthias apitz oclc org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Fwd: Re: ekiga fails to use sound card, other?apps do, config help?
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:02:41 -0400
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 08:59:17AM -0400, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> On ???????? 18 ???????? 2008, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> = and it _could_ be that the patch was mailed to the maintainer of the
> = Ekiga port in FreeBSD:
> = mi aldan algebra com, could you please comment on this? Thanks in
> = advance;
> Although I do maintain the Ekiga port, the patch mentioned at that link is for
> pwlib, which is maintained by Steve (CC-ed)... Steve?
Sure. Mr. Faber submitted a 1 line patch that has since been committed to
the pwlib port:
files/patch-plugins-sound_oss-sound_oss_cxx:+ resampleRate = entry.resampleRate;
] [Thread Prev