Re: [Ekiga-list] Fwd: Re: ekiga fails to use sound card, other apps do, config help?

Hi,

Le mardi 18 mars 2008 à 09:32 +0100, Matthias Apitz a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The threat attached below came up in November in the freebsd-multimedia
> mailing list; I encounter the same phenomenon (only noise, but no sound
> from Ekiga; and all other KDE apps using sound are working well) in
> my 6.2-RELEASE laptop; does someone know about the mentioned patch or
> who the maintainer of PWLIB is? thanks in advance

I do not remember having heard of such a bug and I see no commit after
the Nov 7 that could fix an uninitialized variable.

If you post a patch to the Ekiga bugtracker or to the opal bugtracker, I
will include it in the TRUNK if it is not already included.