Re: [Ekiga-list] Fwd: Re: ekiga fails to use sound card, other apps do, config help?

El día Tuesday, March 18, 2008 a las 11:17:53AM +0100, Damien Sandras escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Le mardi 18 mars 2008 à 09:32 +0100, Matthias Apitz a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > The threat attached below came up in November in the freebsd-multimedia
> > mailing list; I encounter the same phenomenon (only noise, but no sound
> > from Ekiga; and all other KDE apps using sound are working well) in
> > my 6.2-RELEASE laptop; does someone know about the mentioned patch or
> > who the maintainer of PWLIB is? thanks in advance
>
> I do not remember having heard of such a bug and I see no commit after
> the Nov 7 that could fix an uninitialized variable.
>
> If you post a patch to the Ekiga bugtracker or to the opal bugtracker, I
> will include it in the TRUNK if it is not already included.

Hi Damien,

It is this threat:

and it _could_ be that the patch was mailed to the maintainer of the
Ekiga port in FreeBSD:

$ cd /usr/ports/net/ekiga
$ make maintainer
mi aldan algebra com
$

mi aldan algebra com, could you please comment on this? Thanks in
advance;

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz