Re: [Ekiga-list] Privacy policy of Ekiga

Le lundi 17 mars 2008 à 22:23 +0100, schoappied a écrit :

[...]

> > I'm not really a legal person.
> What do you mean?

A jurist used to write and read legal stuff.

[...]

> /I don't know if you are from the Dutch speaking site of Belgium...?

I'm from the french speaking part.

> Maybe you can give me the information and I think I can ask someone
> who
> can give a good English translation, or better, maybe there's someone
> on
> the list who can write English very well?

Perhaps somebody on the list can even write something down so that we
can publish the text as is?

Anyone ?

I have added this sentence to the registration text on ekiga.net :
Ekiga.net will not make information
used when subscribing available to third-parties.

--
 _     Damien Sandras