[Ekiga-list] Privacy policy of Ekiga

Hi,

I'm a skype user, but I'm thinking about to try Ekiga.

What I need to know is the privacy policy of Ekiga. I'm very surprised that there's nothing about it on the website and also nothing to set up in the settings of Ekiga. Even skype has it...

Isn't necessary to have very clear rules about the privacy of your users? And shouldn't those rules be on your website?

I hope you will be able to point me to the privacy statements of Ekiga or otherwise You will take this subject very seriously.

Kind regards,

Dirk