Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection issues through T-Online

2008/3/4, David Mohr <damailings mcbf net>:
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 4:25 PM,  <unineurone gmail com> wrote:
<...>
>  >  OK. I'll try to better understand the router's user guide (my German
>  >  is really rusty...) & see if I can disable this device. He indeed has
>  >  2 analog phones connected to the 2 availble POTS ports., and did have
>  >  to enter something related to what _could_ be a SIP number.
>

> If he has analog phones connected to the device that he wishes to use,
>  are you sure then that you want to disable that functionality? :-)

AFAIK, he hasn't subscribed to T-Online's VOIP service... so I wonder
if the functionality actually works.

I'm wondering if the thing can be configured to _not_ bridge analog &
"DSL_Telephonie". That's what's unclear. It seems possible, but he may
lose some functionality it seems (Caller ID/Name ?)

>  Also, if you're unsure about something in the manual, send a link and
>  I can have a second look at it (I am German).

Here goes:
http://www.t-home.de/dlp/eki/downloads/Speedport/Speedport_w502v_type_a/bedanl_speedport_w502v_a_08.2007.pdf

I think the interesting parts are page 33, 47, 93

Thanks, maybe we should take this off list ?
--
Olivier