Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection issues through T-Online

> Looks like it. He's with T-Online's Speedport W502V. It connects to
> traditional landlines & allows "DSL_Telephonie". The other possibility
> is a transparent proxy on SIP ports to force usage of there servers,
> and thus their own SIP service. Does this sound plausible

Yes, the Speedport 502 presumes you have an analog telephone attached to a POTS port, and you can configure this "special" device just for T-Online VOIP. possibly interferes with normal SIP operations.

might be a way around it.

Best regards,

PS - not sure I need the STUN forwarding, probably not.